Today we are making new custom pc which is basically for programming use and has low budget beginner pc. When we are talking about the programming we think computer have to solve complex calculation.
Programming basically based on calculation and computer have to work to solve that calculation faster as possible as in low time so that we can find out the result and improve that program some people said that in the programming language they don’t need high capacity RAM, SSD any computer will do the program.
I totally agree with that people that any computer can do the program but the time was continuously changing and competition is high and people have no time to waste so they don’t need those computers which have slow performance.They don’t want to wait until the result is output by the computer.so, we are building the programming custom pc.
We are focused on something which can increase the calculation process and increases the speed of process so, we are going to select latest generation CPU by INTEL.we are going to select minimum 8gb ram use help to increase the process and help to do the multitasking,we are going to select SSD and high rpm Hard disk. Let’s focus on our configuration which we select for making this Pc.
Pc for programming configuration
- Processor:- Intel 8Th Generation I3 8100 3.6GHZ Quad Core/ 4 Core/ 4 Threads
- Ram:- Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 RAM
- Hard Disk:- 500GB Hard Disk
- Motherboard:- Gigabyte GA-H110M-WW Ultra Durable Motherboard
- Cpu Case / Cabinet:- BBC 8803 Gaming Cabinet
- SMPS/Power Supply:- Circle Gaming APFC Modular 750 Watt 80 Plus Power supply
- Monitor:- Samsung 21.5 inch (54.6 cm) LED
- Wifi card:- TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150Mbps
so, guys, this is my suggestion for custom low budget programming pc I hope u like this post if you want to give me some suggestion please leave me to comment on this post and stay connected with us