When we are talking about medium range PC for video editing software. The processor is the king of this software because there is rendering in software when we do final output of video then we are select those processors which have higher core and thread but its one core capacity are good because video editing software run on a single core with the help of ram but when we do output of video they need high core because of her engine. best pc for video editing
We also need graphics card you are thinking you are said video editing software king is processor then why we need graphics card guys we need graphics card because if a person uses more then two screens or more then 1080p screen and they want to work on more then 1080p quality video then they need graphics card to handle. We need SSD for better speed when we render and working on software. when we talking about ram requirement I recommended minimum 8gb and maximum according to your task complexity. like you are doing normal editing then go for 8gb but you are heavy user get more than 12gb ram it ok for that.
What Is The CONFIGURATION OF MEDIUM RANGE PC FOR VIDEO EDITING AND RENDERING
- Processor:- Intel Core i7-8700 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz LGA 1151 300 Series
- Graphic Card:- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING)
- Ram:- 8gb ddr4 2400 kingston
- Hard Disk:- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM
- Motherboard:- Gigabyte H310M Micro ATX Motherboard
- Cpu Case/ Cabinet:- Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
- SMPS/Power Supply:- Circle Gaming APFC Modular 750 Watt 80 Plus Power Supply
- Monitor:- LG 27UK650-W 27″ 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 and AMD FreeSync Technology
- Wifi card:- TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150Mbps
Guys this is my suggestion for those who want to custom-built their system for video editing and rendering in medium range pc. if you have any suggestion about this post then let me know do your comment below the post.